Ready to share?
There are lots of ways to share your finished film and sharing your film with an audience is one of the reasons why film making is so exciting!
However you choose to share your film, make sure you do it safely. Remember not to include any personal information in your film which you wouldn't share with strangers, including:
- Your full name
- email address
- phone number
- home address
- your school name (unless this is deliberate and agreed with an adult you trust)
- or anything such as embarrassing photos which might appear in the background of your film without you realising!
When you're ready to share your film, why not:
- Share your film with your friends and family by making a DVD of it or uploading it onto your Learning Platform or school website
- Hold a film afternoon or evening to share several films at once. You could invite other classes, your family or even another school. Why not send out invitations, letters and tickets to encourage people to attend (you could even sell popcorn!)
- Submit your film to the Cambridgeshire Young People's Film Festival (open to all children and young people resident in Cambridgeshire either as a school, group or organisation submission or an independent entry. Click the link below to find out more: